I have found myself!

I have taken much thought on myself, my life, and the people around me. I have taken a deep thought of to what my life means, what my mark is in life. In the past, I was goaless, I was a non completer, and worst of all, I cared what others thought of me. It is these reasons that have made me realize what life is, life is for yourself, for your enjoyment, your pleasure, your goals and needs, not those of the people around you.

I feel great, and I will spread this message to everybody I hold close to me. People need to be reminded that they live for themself, and they should not change for anybody, only for themselves.

I am focused for once in my life, I will reach my perfect physical body by working out regularly, and dropping the treats completely. I will take my interests and make them come to life, I will act to others like I want them to act to me, and foremost, I will become an active part in my community through community service, and a more active member in this community.

I have figured myself out, for once in my life. I hope this inspires those of you who are currently lost. Don't ever give up, and remember life is about you, mold what you see to your image, but whatever you do, don't burn bridges.

If anyone wants to talk, contact me.

THATS GOOD TO HEAR, I believe LIFE IS MEANT FOR LOVE, ESPECIALLY LOVE FOR YOURSELF, ONCE YOU'VE FIGURED OUT WHO YOU ARE, THINGS START TO HAPPEN FOR YOUR BENEFIT, BECAUSE LIFES ALL ABOUT LOVE....LIFES MEANINGLESS WITHOUT SOMEONE TO LOVE AND SOMEONE TO LOVE YOU, KEEP UP YOUR AMBITIONS AND OVERCOME ANY OBSTICLES THAT COME YOUR WAY

I went through the same problem as you White [ice]. I couldn't seem to get what I wanted done for a long time, but 4 months ago I heard a speech by one of my counselors about College. For some reason, I sprung up and now am stronger than ever. I finally have a job (even if it is washing dishes for 5 hours), confidence, I exercise every day, have a lot of friends, do community service, have goals, study my school work, and know I am loved by my family and friends. So to anyone else, wake up to life! And good job White [ice]!