hair down there and bike shorts

a few recent post have got me thinking, first of all, how many of you wear bike shorts (spandex shorts, or tights, or whatever...) a lot and if you do, how do you keep your pubic hair? also, do you wear anything underneath the shorts? i was just wondering because i wear spandex everyday for my sport, and i get the impression that im totally alone in this because i never trim my pubes, and i never wear anything underneath. thanks

can you really see the pubic hair through the bike shorts?

Do you at least wear underwear? Well.. Im assumming not by what you said.. when I was little (8-10 years old) bike shorts were in and I wore them to my dance classes and I wore underwear... Im sure you could majorly see the underwear lines but I think I would rather that, then pubes poking through.. or seeing hte texture of the pubes

i wasn't wondering about seeing the pubes, as much about comfort (although when i trimmed it the cloth went closer to my skin right above my penis, rather than being pushed away by the pubes...). i remember someone saying that she shaved because she wore spandex all the time, and it was more comfortable with no hair, which i disagree with. now that you say it though, i can tell that my girlfriend doesn't shave as much as other girls when i see her and other girls wearing the shorts...

I wear bike shorts virtually every day! I'm a very active cyclist and competitive too - both mountain and road.

Personally, I shave completely. But, I think if you just trimmed down and shortened it, you would be fine.

I find it really much more comfortable to be shaved under shorts...as long as you keep it shaved it just feels more comfortable when doing long rides

P.S. To the poster that asked about underwear and the original one....if you are wearing real bike shorts (with the chamois in them) you don't wear them under real bike shorts due to chafing on the bike, that's why they have a chamois in them.