Weird feelings... attraction? care? love? Help!

Gauchori

Hello everyone...

So I've meet this pretty girl that now.. we have become some good friends. We always chat on MSN and we joke around and stuff. I've meet her at school, in class. I don't know why, but it seems like she's interested in me. In class, sometimes i catch her looking back at me. She always talks to me on MSN like I've said before ans gives me me music (thought MSN) to listen to... she laughs and jokes around... she pretty much always laughs with me even though she trais to stay serious. etc, etc.

Ok. So today I find out that some dude I know touch her... (decent) butt... when I find this out from a friend I just smile and walk to a seat. Than... I exploded... I was furious. I don't know why... since she is only a friend and there nothing going on just other than that... but I was going crazy... I didn't think of anything else all day long and wanted to go and beat that guy up... the only thing that stopped me was that I was not her bf and had actually no good exuse...

I really don't know why I got so mad other than thats my temper... and that I get really mad if I don't like something, someone, or if something does not go how I planned or wanted it. (other things too but... I'll take to long if I list them ) I ussually don't go mad when things just happened... but if you see me like en ahour later, I'll be crazy...

I'd have to say that I never had a girl friend... ( sad huh...? ) but I should say that in a way... I don't want one... because I think I'm a jelous person (from what happened today) so I'll want to be around my girl you know... check that nothing happeneds... but if some incident like this does happened... and often... believe me, I'll be in lots of fights and trouble. Thats the thing, I'm trying to aboid trouble but sometimes my heart like... crys out for some love, or fore attention, care... I hope someone understands me here...

I pretty much know whats going on... but if someone could give their 2 cents over here... maybe I'll see if I'm actually thinking the same way and if your replays match up to mine.

Thanks in advance!!! 8)

Some people are jealous and some are not. But if one likes a girl, than certainly he would feel bad when he hears something like this. So don't worry that you will be in trouble if you love a girl. But try other things that can help you control your temper.

good luck,

• 1 year later...

I know how you feel. I got angry when i found out my crush was going out with some1 but didnt tell me. I would just tell her you like her and ask her if she wants to go out with you. Thats what i'm going to do soon. (dont worry she broke up with the person she was going out with!). I'll let you know how it goes.

From what you posted I see no signs that she likes you for anything more than a friend. Does she? I don't know, but those things you listed, catching her looking at you, joking around, being flirty, etc, are NOT signs that she is interested. It is VERY common for girls who are "just friends" to do those things. It's fun and "safe" if you are a trusted friend or have never given off any vibes that it wouldn't be safe.

A sign that she likes you would be her asking you out, telling you that you turn her on, telling you that you are hot, grabbing your butt and/or other private area's, having sex with you, etc. Did she do those things?

As far as your friend grabbing her butt, you have absolutely NO REASON to be pissed. You are not her boyfriend and you are being possessive. I htink maybe you need to look at anger management if something that trivial makes you want to explode. There are other people in this world and you can't control them, they can do what they want. To allow something like that tick you off so much is going to be unhealthy for you and other people around you and it isn't fair. It's not their faults, it's yours that you are so mad. So try to count to ten and calm down when something pisses you off that bad.

A sign that she likes you would be her telling you that you turn her on, telling you that you are hot, grabbing your butt and/or other private area's, having sex with you, etc. Did she do those things?

this advice is about physical attraction. I dunno when people will get that while it's an important thing, it's not all there is. This kind of advice does seem to circle around sex..

personally I have a lot of friends, who flirt around me, joke around etc. but it's just somehow very obvious to me that they're just friends. Then there's some people who give me this feeling, that this time the flirting etc. is about something else. This sense has proved to be rather accurate so far. How about trusting your feelings, putting your mind to zero and actually making a move? Nobody can promise success, but if you don't try, you have no chances whatsoever.

this advice is about physical attraction. I dunno when people will get that while it's an important thing, it's not all there is. This kind of advice does seem to circle around sex..

personally I have a lot of friends, who flirt around me, joke around etc. but it's just somehow very obvious to me that they're just friends. Then there's some people who give me this feeling, that this time the flirting etc. is about something else. This sense has proved to be rather accurate so far. How about trusting your feelings, putting your mind to zero and actually making a move? Nobody can promise success, but if you don't try, you have no chances whatsoever.

No it's not always about physical attraction and plenty of guys cannot tell that a girl is doing this flirting and stuff just as friends. In fact, some girls will intentionally flirt with some guys in an attempt to get them to like her. I've seen it down, been on the receiving end, and talked to guys online who have been "victims" of this.

No it's not always about physical attraction and plenty of guys cannot tell that a girl is doing this flirting and stuff just as friends. In fact, some girls will intentionally flirt with some guys in an attempt to get them to like her. I've seen it down, been on the receiving end, and talked to guys online who have been "victims" of this.

well yes some people will try to do that. Has happened to me, but instead of getting the good vibe out of it, I have had suspicions.. dunno how I read it, but seems to work pretty nice.

I guess the physical attraction thing is a lot about the type of girls you're after. Personally I'm not into girls who are so keen to touch and grab people's butts and get their butt grabbed etc. but I recognize the fact that some girls are like that. And that the advice applies to them a little bit better..

But I still think you should try. It could work. I mean, if it turns out that she has been playing with you, you should just think that "ok who cares, what a freakin loser!" and then find someone else. There's no need to assume always the worse and never make the move. Better to always make the move and know for sure.