Getting mixed signals for seven months

amos350

There's a guy Iwork with and for seven months he's been flirtting with me I am verry attracted to him and I know he's attracted to me too. I was in a relationship until recently so I never concidered trying to approach the subject with him. I know he tells people at work that he likes me and want me to be with him. We went out the other night fir dinner after work and i told him that I am no longer with anybody. He invited me to go to the movies the next night and told me to call him after I got out of work with the movie times. So I called him and got his voicemail and left a message. He never called back I tryed after I got home but he still didn't answer . So I haven't called him since. What should I do? Should I call him again. Or is he not really interested in me? How do I know? He told everybody at work that he wanted to be with me and was always flirtting with me nor he seems to have changed his mind. I'm not mad that he never called back I'd just like to know weather I should call him or just let it go

Well, in this kind of a situation usually one advices not to call. Sure you should not call, but I have another idea. Since you see each other at work, try not to talk to him but in a manner that you feel that he is around. That is feel sexy inside, but don't direct it to him. This might work?