making out nervousness

lets start with saying i have made out once before. and i was really nervous. and recently i started goin out with this guy. he is great, but he is fast, which i like. but he has had more girlfriends that he has made out with than i have boyfriends. and im sure he is really good at it, becuase i hear that alot. not as if he has madeout with everyone but people are just like oh my best friend/his ex says hes a really good kisser and word gets around. so back to the point. we are going to this movies and im really nervous to makeout with him, we have kissed at least a billion of times and we have been goin out for like a week. but im still really nervous and when i really think of making out i think that its weird rubbin your tongue on someone else, like i picture it, and it looks funny. i also get someof this from my friend because when i see her making out with her boyfriend its gross.

is there anyway i can stop bein nervous? also any tips on makin out. because i have a feelin he might say somethin to one of his friends if i suck at makin out. what are somethingsi shouldnt do, or somethings you hate when people do whille your making out. i need any advice you can give me and quick. were going tonight for movies.

thanks

I think the main thing to remember when making out is to relax. The only way to become an expert kisser is through practice.

Follow what he does. Like if he's doing something, try to copy it. While you are making out, don't think "oh I'm so bad at this", but think "This is great". Its really going to mess you up if your thinking so hard about being bad at it.

If he really cares about you, he's not going to care if you suck at making out the first time. He shouldnt' make a big deal out of it cause if he did it would be very disrespectful. He's your boyfriend, he's supposed to care about you, not say bad things like that you are a horrible kisser.

Just remember to relax and think of it as something fun and not scary. It does look kind of gross and it is sort of gross to think about what making out really is, but its fun once you get the hang of it. Follow his lead and just go with it. It will come naturally. Trust me on that one.

thanks a bunch,

my night was great. and the kissing wasnt a problem at all. i just followed him, and we were fine, he kissed weird though, but i didnt mind. everyone has there own technique and yeaa.

i just think im gonna be nervous at french kissing new boyfriends everytime becuase everyone has a different way so i will nnever really know what to do.

thank you