older GIRL younger GUY

I am an 18 year old girl dating a 16 year old boy. Why does everyone think this is so wrong. Luckily for me I live in Texas where there is a 2 year leniensy law. But what does everyone out there think? Have i mentioned his mom hates me? Not to mention EVERYONE who is anyone at out church has told him to drop me that i am bad news. He is the music leader there and they say that i will ruin his reputation. I am supposedly TOO experienced for him they say but you should see him. He is a total freak. Granted that is because he is 16 but still...

there is a guy i like and i have the same thing going on. i told my friend about him and she's spazing out. i find it funny cause she is married to a man 7 years older then her (she's 17 and he's 24) im turning 18 in sept and he wont be 16 till feb. is that odd, i don't know, all i know is that i really like him.

• 2 weeks later...
but you should see him. He is a total freak.

Alright, I don't konw why, but you saying that makes sirens go off in my head. You named reasons not to date him, I'm not trying be critical, but would you mind telling us why you like him/should continue seeing him for if he's a "total freak" 'cause where I come from, that's an insult a girl says to a guy to deny him!

It could be that they think it's weird! The thing is, girls don't usually date younger guys and guys don't usually date older girls, because girls mature MUCH faster than guys and that is why guys mostly stick to younger girls. If you like him and think he is mature, then go for it! just tell everybody else to F*** off.