Valentine's Day and Birthday ... tips on presents?

Josh07

I wanted some tips or ideas on what to get a girl for Valentine's day. Her birthday is Feb. 23rd and I wanted to know what I should do for both. I figured I'd get her some jewelry (ear rings, necklace, or something). I need some ideas!!! Any help would be appreciated.

- Josh

Jewelry is so uncreative and cliche. Get her something that refelcts her personality, something she's into. A favorite movie or TV series on DVD, a favorite album on vinyl, first edition copy of a favorite book...something that she is into.

I agree. Doesnt have to be expensive, just something that has a special meaning.

I would definatly get her a rose on V. day. Cliche, yes, but if you can, grab a pink one. Red ones are awesome, but pink ones are lots better! My sister got one not too long ago from her boyfriend and it was sooo pretty!

For her birthday, (Feb 23rd, my birthday too! Get her somthing she's into, as the above posters have said. Or, making something for her always has a nice touch. If you have a lot of pictures, make copies and put them in a scrapbook. Maybe make her a batch of cookies with a little teddy bear and a note attached.

Hope this helps!