Making out and orgasms

Can you get an orgasm while making out if the guys leg is like, between yours and hes rubbing your back? because i have felt something a lot when that happened and it feels really good in that area.

It was the same feeling as one time when he was rubbing me down there, even tho my jeans were on i got the same feeling.

Im sure its not a full orgasm but do you think its like a small one?

Different people get orgasms in different ways, and it is very possible that you are experiencing an orgasm while you are making out and his leg is positioned that way. HOwever, its most likely just the tingly sensation that most of us girls get from being touched. Once you experience a full on orgasm..trust me.. YOU WILL KNOW. Hope this helped.

Well its not just tingly feeling because i can feel it starting to happen and then all of a sudden it happens and then sometimes i dont feel like making out at much anymore, its really weird. but usually five minutes later i want to do it again. maybe it is just a ''tingly feeling'' but it wouldent feel that wat if he just touched me there, i have to be moving or something, im not sure.

And if it is just the tingly feeling, does that tingly feeling feel anything like an orgasm?

• 1 month later...

With women I don't know about men orgasms are just as much mental as they are physical. A woman's orgasm can be brought on by anything even your own thoughts with out any touch. I say if you felt like your muscles were contracting like a rippling effect you've had an orgasm