Alright, I think my friend is trying to hit on my girl (not like total, but starting off light, I don't know how to explain it), but I think I'm sure and I trust her that she won't go off with him and ditch me behind. So I've decided to just leave the situation alone for now and trust her and have faith in her - I know at times a guy is supposed to defend his girl but right now I think I'm doing the right thing...?

AM I DOING THE RIGHT THING?

Its very possible you're just paranoid. I think everyone is hitting on my girlfriend, even children! Curse them! =D

In anycase, theres always a chance she'd run off, but trusting her is great, and lowers that chance significantly. As for your friends, put distance between him and her, and if he doesnt let that distance be, then tell him off. Or even still, tell her you think hes hitting on her, let it be her problem too. You dont have to defend your girl unless shes threatened, and right now it seems like you're the one being threatened, you trust her, see if you can trust him or take him out of the picture.

if he doesnt let that distance be, then tell him off. Or even still, tell her you think hes hitting on her, let it be her problem too. You dont have to defend your girl unless shes threatened, and right now it seems like you're the one being threatened, you trust her, see if you can trust him or take him out of the picture.

So if this happens, how would I tell him off etc.? sorry but I'm so clueless when it comes to my relationship but not others

We're all clueless when it comes to our own lives.

Id recommend confronting him with things first, tell him you think hes hitting on her and you want him to back off. He probably wouldnt admit to anything though.

Its kind of hard to advise on a situation like this, especially with my lack of understanding. You're the only one who knows whats best, and if you bring up the subject im sure you'll know what to say.