i have this friend

i have this friend and i've know him for a while last month was the first time i kissed him, he ws the first time i kissed any one in the past 5mt he likes me kissing him and i liked it to. so i kissed him again so do u think any thing will happen to us, i would really like to be with him.

i have this friend! n yea were like kidda like f**k buddies more than friends! well wut im tryin to find out is if there is ne real feelings between us .... not just my body i guess u wud say it. well i lookin for ne one that has an anwser for me so that i can figure out a lil thats going on.

wut usally happens is that we will b together n do STUFF together but like won't talk to each other in public its like he's tryin to hide it from ppl.

P/s i need help on wuts going on between us!

so ne one that can help please e-mail me

email removed asap

• 2 weeks later...

shortygurl34762,

If he's not talking to you in public then it doesn't seem like he is interested in a real relationship. If he was then he would be willing to talk to you like that and take you out on proper dates. He wouldn't be hiding the relationship from people. He sounds like he's happy to be having a physical relationship with someone and is just using you for that. You are probably starting to develop feelings for him because you have given so much in having that kind of relationship with him. It's natural to feel that way. I would say you need to end things with him completely. You are only going to get more attached if this continues and he doesn't seem willing to return your feelings. No need to hurt yourself like that.

• 2 months later...

hey i really love all ur comments..... but its gettin to the point that i need the feeling of being pleased by someone he even just cheated on his g/f for me .... so does this me that he has feelings for me? i so confused it kidda makes me sick to my stomach! But i think i love him n i don't kno y but i love everything about him the way he walks, talks, laughs, and o god the way he makes me feel good!... but now im so losted i need everyones help what should i do////

ur friend, Kyra (shortygurl34762)

thanks guys i really need the help

u can e-mail me at email removed