I was just wondering if anyone expierenced any problems with this pill?

For the past 3 days I've felt weak, had bad migrains, had like a numbness in my hands and feet but, it's not actualy numb, I feel confused, poor concentration, sometimes feel like I'm getting my words mixed up and my balance is weird.

I just been to the doctors and he said I should stop taking them. He thinks the numbness thing is caused by the migrains by hyperventilating. He took my blood pressure and checked a few things. He thinks I'm ok and if I don't feel any better in a few days then I have to go back.

I was just wondering if anyone else experienced this?

I was just wondering if anyone expierenced any problems with this pill?

For the past 3 days I've felt weak, had bad migrains, had like a numbness in my hands and feet but, it's not actualy numb, I feel confused, poor concentration, sometimes feel like I'm getting my words mixed up and my balance is weird.

I just been to the doctors and he said I should stop taking them. He thinks the numbness thing is caused by the migrains by hyperventilating. He took my blood pressure and checked a few things. He thinks I'm ok and if I don't feel any better in a few days then I have to go back.

I was just wondering if anyone else experienced this?

Just keep an eye on it. The pill can also cause clots in higher risk women so if the headaches are persistent go to the ER.

And follow up with your doctor.

Thanks I'll keep an eye on it.

I stopped taking it this morning and the migrains are still there, but no headache. I feel alot better than last night so I'm hoping it will go away.

Hopefully there should be a lower risk for me cos I'm only 24 and I don't smoke and I'm not overweight.