I dont know what to do with myself

It feels as if my whole world is falling apart piece by piece minute by minute.I just feel its only a amount of time before something really bad happens to me. I do not want to seek help for my eating disorder. I am still in love with my ex, head over heals for him. My WOrld is just coming to an end. I think i should just go down.. i dont know. I have tried to much and i just give up....

he is special to u, but he also hurt u. that's why it is so hard to get over him. give it time. the first love is always very hard to get over.

And he likes me alot but he isnt cute at all i couldnt see me dating someone that i didnt find attractive.

i agree with u on that one.

u will eventually meet someone else that is special.

Good luck and happy new year

From what I gather about your current life situation, it'll be really hard for you to move on and forget about your ex, but that is what you have to do. He's not worth it; It's one thing to cheat once, but he cheated on you several times with several different girls. You gotta move on and stay out of trouble, no matter how hard it is.

Don't go out with that Ben dude if you don't find him attractive. But you need to make it clear that you don't want to date him, because I'm willing to bet he likes you.

I would suggest you try talking to him. I would find out his intentions. Maybe he would like a second chance, that is if you would give him one. Has he talked to any of your friends and maybe they know something? I've always believed that people can change and everyone deserves a second chance. Also, how severe did he cheat on you? Just a kiss or did he have sex with someone else? I'm assuming that's why you broke up with him or was there another reason?

I'm sorry that your mom is saying all that about you. Deep down she doesn't mean it. If she really meant it, I think you would be another child called "it" but thank god your not. Things will pick up for you, everyone has their down points.