i want to be nonsocial

hey its been a while since my last visit.. but any ways i have a question about me.

i am a verry jumpy happy person.. well most of the time. but i feel like i am really anoying. i hate it because the way i act some times buggs the hell out ofme as well. i dont know what to do to make me nonsocial. i hate most people and i know that i want to distence myself from people. but i am a verry social person and i hate that about me. i want to be quiet and kept to myself.

so any advice would be great i guess.. tanx in advance

I know your kind. Just sit down and shut up! Lol

Just kidding. Ok basically what I do is I calm myself every time before I start a convo... i think "what would they think if I don't comment... maybe if I shut up they will be curious what I am doing" I pretty much play a game with myself. Have the convo in your head and think if someone else said it... would you be like "shut up your annyoing" ? if you think so then keep it to yourself. Smile a lot... acknowledge someone speaking and just sit back and relax.

ForAnother

I use to do the same thing that ForAnother would do as well. Sometimes I would get some friends, and even my g/f, really annoyed that they would tell me that I talk way too much. So I would then tell myself to not talk, or talk to myself in my head during convos with them. It's funny though cuz after a while they will start asking me why I don't have something to say, or they would say something and keep asking me for my opinion. Don't hate yourself for who you are, and if the people around you can't accept you, then they need to be pushed to the side while you find people that will.

its not just talking.. i am really hyper and crapi dont know how to say it but i feel like i have way to much exces energy and i write poems draw and anything i can think of to get rid of it but i like being around people but i hate them just the same.i feel like i act the way i do for the attention but i dont want to talk to people.. i dont want to socialize.

Hi Pal,

It isnt that easy to socialize with people. As much as it isnt for some to draw and paint. I encourage to do that. Some people are just too hard to talk sometimes. And i agree u better have some time with urself, u need that and want that. And i know u can make progress with the time given..

Thanks for reading..

aelynn...

double your age and you are going to be WISHING you have all the energy you have now! LOL

seriously though...writing & drawing are a great way to express your emotions, but it does little for the endorphines your body produces that make you feel so hyper and jumpy.

Trust me when I say how you are feeling is temporary...and it has nothing to do with your sociality. Does mean you are a very healthy teenager though =)

Get yourself to a gym, or into some sort of sport after school, even an exercise video at home will do...walk your neighbor's dogs...relaeas some of the hyperactivity doing active things, not sedemantary like poetry and drawing....it will help.