Eye Contact - Glance - Stare

Dougie_D

Everyone has heard the "if you make eye contact more than twice you should go up to them"..

So my question is: what is considered the "eye contact"?

Is it the same thing as a glance? Is there a length of time?

Or is there suppose to be like a smile or nod?

Thanks!

Oh Dougie....Dougie, Dougie, Dougie...

In response to your question...what I look for before approaching a girl (which is very rare for me, as I simply don't like giving them the upper hand) is a sustained stare, accompanied with a somewhat subtle smile. I then look away, and then nonchalantly look back at her again...if she's still looking and smiling at me, I will flash her a full smile, and eventually make my way over to her. If you get a wink (though women usually don't put their cards on the table like that), even better!

Oh Dougie....Dougie, Dougie, Dougie...

In response to your question...what I look for before approaching a girl (which is very rare for me, as I simply don't like giving them the upper hand) is a sustained stare, accompanied with a somewhat subtle smile. I then look away, and then nonchalantly look back at her again...if she's still looking and smiling at me, I will flash her a full smile, and eventually make my way over to her. If you get a wink (though women usually don't put their cards on the table like that), even better!

Cool.. yeah, I was thinking that the girl has to give a smile. I make eye contact a lot with girls but I don't know if it's accidental or on purpose.

Archived