Is She Alone ? or just making me jealous.,..

sidhat

Friends,

After breakup of 4 years relationship i didnt contact her since 2 weeks ,, the reason of breaking up that she starts saying the I dont have feelings..and you cannot force me to love you.. Just be my good friend..and I tried alot to make her happy and understand but she starts becoming wiered day by day.. yesterday I just went in her home with my brother and she was looking at me and she totally change in dressing like very simple and start wearing glasses...before she use to wear short shirts and make ups and jewelleries..is she showing me that I am changed ??and there is nothing behind the curtain or she just want to show her family and relatives that I am not intressted in anybody else.?? I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT?? she didnt contact me whole 2 weeks,,

I CAN RELATE . I GOT THE SAME STORY ABOUT 2 1/2 WEEKS AGO . SHE JUST SAID SHE DOES NOT LOVE ME AND SHE CANT FORCE HERSELF TO LOVE ME . MEANWHILE FOR 6 MONTHS ALL WE TALKED ABOUT WAS MARRIAGE AND OUR FUTURE . SHE IS NOW SAYING SHE CANT BE MY GF AND IT IS OVER . MEANWHILE SHE NEVER EXPLAINED ANYTHING . I AM AMAZED . I LOVE HER AND WANT HER BACK . BUT DECIDED TO DO NO CONTACT . IT HURTS , BUT I SEE NO OTHER WAY . DO YOU THINK THEY WILL REALIZE THEY MADE A MISTAKE AND COME BACK ? ARE YOU STILL WAITING FOR HER ?

Thanks for reply REALITYMAN..

I thin No contact will work only for 2 to 3 weeks,, after that If she dont reliaze and calls back to wotk things out then its ends.. 90% chance that there is some1 giving her time and emotional satisfaction... and girls with low self confidence is like that..What we can do buddy.. I am just looking around for some1 else to move forward..

thanks..

GOOD LUCK,,,

Sid

I HATE TO ADMIT IT , BUT YOU ARE RIGHT . I THINK SHE IS GETTING ATTENTION FROM SOMEONE AND CAN WALK AWAY BECAUSE OF IT OR ENJOYING HERSELF WITH HER FRIENDS . BUT I WILL WAIT A COUPLE OF WEEKS AND MOVE ON . I AGREE WITH YOU . IF THEY DO NOT COME BACK WITHIN 3 WEEKS IT IS TIME TO FORGET ABOUT IT . GOOD LUCK . I WISH YOU A HAPPY HOLIDAY . I HOPE SHE DOES RETURN TO YOU . IT WOULD BE A GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT . BEST OF LUCK . R. M.