blowjobing can get me pregnant if i swallow it?

will i get pregnant if i give him a blowjob? i mean if i swallow his uhm.. yeah that white stuff or wtv u call it. damn im stupid.

I think if you are not aware of what makes you pregnant, and what you call that "white stuff" (semen) you ought to refrain from sexual activities. Sex requires one to be responsible about their bodies and aware...so read a book or inform yourself first.

Like everyone else said, you cannot get pregnant from that.

Like RayKay said, it doesn't seem like you know too much on this topic. Maybe it would be good to learn more about sex and things related to it and what can get you pregnant and what can't.

I'll admit, its fun to make your guy feel good. However, there are many risks and consequences involved with that, so its good to know about them before doing them.

I think if you are not aware of what makes you pregnant, and what you call that "white stuff" (semen) you ought to refrain from sexual activities.

EXACTLY what I was thinking!

If you don't know the possible consequences of what you are doing, then you don't need to be doing it.

I think everyone pretty much answered your question. No, you can't get pregnant from swallowing sperm, but just a warning: sometimes it can taste a little salty!

The only entrance you can get pregnant in is the vagina, but if he cums anywhere close to your vaginal entrance the sperm can swim up inside of you, so you need to be careful. I also think that you should not be trying these things yourself without becoming educated of the consequences. Read a book or two about sex education. You should also learn about protective barriers and birth control. A responsible adult engaging in sexual behaviors would do this before having sex.

no you cannot get pregnant. and as other people have said you dont seem to know much about sex so you should take like a sex ed class or read about it or something. but what you can get through bj's is STD's so you might want to take that into account and like someone else said watch what they eat not only cause of the smell but the taste in other words they eat fruit they taste like fruit now i dont know if this works with say chocolate but its just something to think about. one more thing contrary to popular belief the flavored condoms are not for when you give a bj it is so that you use it and then he goes down on you and it doesnt taste as bad for him just a little added info for ya

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
[i think if you are not aware of what makes you pregnant, and what you call that "white stuff" (semen) you ought to refrain from sexual activities. Sex requires one to be responsible about their bodies and aware...so read a book or inform yourself first.

I totally agree. You need to do some research before you try to take part in any other sexual activities. How old are you?

Jaiva