Frustrating problem

Starkitty

Hi, I'm not sure if I've already asked this here. I looked through my old post, but can't find anything.

Well theres this guy I'm crazy about! and because I let my stupid shyness and insecurity get the better of me, I missed my chance!

He seemed to like me too.

I haven't seen him or his friends so I have no way of contacting him and I really want to ask him out badly! I feel more confident now.

I looked everywhere for his phone number, but I can't find it.

Even if I did find him I wouldn't know how he feels about me.

I thought if fate wants us to be together then something will happen, but maybe fate brought us this far and now it's my turn to do something.

I think he was gonna ask me out a few times, one time his friend embarrased him, one time I was talking to a teacher about something so I didn't get chance to catch up to him (he was waiting and looking at me all the time and I was the last person except the teacher there) and another time my friends called me about something and my crush looked kinda peed off cos we were alone til then.

I really need ideas! I don't wanna stalk him. So what could I do? What realist things could I do to find him and ask him out?

I would be sooo grateful for any ideas!!

- A frustrated lust sick starkitty

Ask a mutual friend if they can point you in the right direction. That's not stalkerish. Use any opportunity you can find to get a chance to talk to him. Ask him for his number or even just ask him out for a drink.

I don't mean follow him around but waiting for him after his class isn't creepy it does show you're interested in meeting him. If you know where he works stop by and say "Hi". Stuff like that.

Sometimes you've gotta take that kinda step to help fate along.

Good Luck!