I am a newbie. I have been in a lesbian relationship for 8year. Im 31 and she is 39. Its been a rollercoaster ride and there is a 11year old daughter invovled who is very possesive and jealous of the relationship. Mom is in the closet with her daughter. We have had a trip scheduled to honduras for a month now to see her family. Two days ago she started acting strange and would not look at me. She said she was fine (stressed out). Thursday I cooked dinner invited her and daughter over to eat. She was acting strange again. She called her daughter and said not to come eat there is too much pepper on the steak. I have cooked like this for years there has never been a problem. She had a few other wise cracks. I told her to pull her head out of her kids butt and stop being manipulated over something so simple. She got pissed and left. I called her and asked to call back, because the trip on Saturday and the attitudes are unconfortable. She got up this morning and left on her flight. Never called and I am out 700$.. She invited me to go spend time with her family and was very excited earlier this week. Iam very hurt and confused. What the hell happened or went wrong? Did I do something wrong? All of my friends and family are very disgusted and in shock by her actions of JUST Leaving.

I'm sure she's just as confused as you are, or else she wouldn't have left. Have a talk with her, I'm sure there's a logical explanation.

It's not clear from your post, but is the 11-year old hers? If it is, the child may have caused a problem. It sounds like the child is entering that wonderful stage of back-talk and rebellion and could very well be the reason her mother missed the flight.

Either way, she was rude not to call you and tell you what was up, but I'm sure there's a logical explanation. A simple phone call will solve everything, I'm sure.