How do I approach her?

Just a brief background. I've only had two flings with other girls. I have only been in relationships with men. The flings were blossomed from a friend party and the other at a gay bar, and was a one night heavy make out session.

But! I'm finding myself feeling new in this situation. I just moved to a new town and haven't found many girls attractive enough to "approach" in a number of years since I've been in a long relationship with a man. And I pretty much have forgotten what it's like(to like a girl).

But one day, I see this girl. I would say she is tomboy not butch and just though she was the cutest thing. She works at a market that i frequent shopping and I'm starting to not just think she's cute but want to talk with her, get to know her. But since it's where she works and she is usually busy sort of managing coworkers or helping customers I find it difficult to figure out a good time to approach her.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to catch her interest? Show her that I'm sorta interested? I might not even be her type or find I don't like her but I'm pretty sure she is single and just want to get to know her to see since I haven't found a girl this attractive in a long while. I thought about finding her on FB and messaging her but I feel that's too stalkerish.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

Archived