its so hard 4 me...

fusion91

hi all, im postin this cuz im very shy towards girls and i want to break this habit. b/c on today i saw this hot girl that i liked almost instantly. the problem wuz that i wuz so shy, so i didnt start a conversation. i said like 1 sentence to her, and it wuz "holy shyt how'd u get so many tickets". cuz we were at chuck e cheese cuz my sister had a b-day partee there and so did her sis. ( i do not know this girl she is a complete stranger). N e wayz.. i feel like a missed a big oppotunity to meet this girl and get to know her better. i rely think i need help on this topic. i dont like being like this 1 bit.

so could any1 give sum advice on how to approach girls. ( im not sure if this helps but i think she skates cuz she dresses like a skater, and i skate to, but only been ridin for 3 months.)

thx sooooo much for the people who find the time to respond, it means a lot to me.

depends on how old your are?

Probably pretty young, cause he was at chucky cheeses... I think, lol, sorry if I'm inferring too much dude. Neway man, I sorta have the same problem but only with girls I like. Like there's this girl I even made a conversation with, and it was good for an introductory convo, but damn, I wish I hadn't been so nervous (almost was shaking as I spoke, and could've made the convo longer if I had not been so nervous)... If there's any tips to not be so nervous, I want to know them too...