Not Sure What I should Do

Alright today is like my worst day of my life. Alright Day started good went to school talked to this chick that I Like and she likes me. Got to 3rd period math she sits right next to me and we are always talking and In the next few days I am going to ask her to be my girlfriend. But this other chick in my 3rd period class justs hates me or I think she hates me she ask's like shes better then everyone else and she told this other kid I was gay and he said it in front of the class like 4-8 people herd him and I completely told him "I was not gay" and so i told her "Well I am not gay" and then i told her "she probly is" and she says yes she is so i dont know if she was playing a joke on me or did she really mean it? so the bell rang and me and that kid are friends so I asked him who he heard it from and he said cristin which is that girl that hates me or i think she does. Should i just tell her on monday not to talk crap if she dont know crap. Like I am a really nice guy and treat everyone like I would like to be treated I dont talk about people behind their backs nor backstab them and i am surly NOT gay and I act like normal tell funny jokes, talk about snowboarding because I snowboard. But I dont know if she was just playing with me or she really ment it. Can someone give me because right now i am really mad. So any advice on what i should do. I just dont want people to get the wrong impression of me. Right now i am a nervice wreak because I dont want the girl I like to get the wrong impression so what should I do.

You know kids are mean, and that happens sometimes. Rumors get started and people poke fun. Doing it back though doesn't make you better than her. Just ignore it. When bullies are ignored it drives them crazy. It is hard to do, but you have to try. Also if this girl you like doesn't believe you when you tell her you are not gay she isn't worth the time of day because there is no trust. A relationship has to have trust to grow. Good luck.

I think the girl who was saying that was just playing around. Because shes always playing around with people. And i flat out told her "I am not fing gay". So they were probly just playing around. Anyway it dont bother me because at least i know whats true and false. But the girl i like has total trust in me. like 100% trust and i think she knew she was playing. I am not a good have a joke pulled on me type of person.