please give me advice on NC

Ive been strong with no contact for 4 days and now he text me saying he has a few questions and needs the truth pls. What do I do???!!! Ignore and risk him knocking at my door or getting drunk and hooking up with another girl cause im ignoring him, that would hurt/kill me cause its so recent (our breakup) OR just write him back and see what he wants? Help please!!!

Honestly, I would reply. If you and he did not have an agreement not to communicate and HE contacts you, take advantage of it. Mind games shouldn't be your solutions. Be kind to him and see what he wants. If you ignore it he might take it as you being rude or moving on and thus decide to do the same. Don't let him take advantage of you! Keep things sincere and professional almost!

if it is clear why you have broken up, I wouldn't reply. It's feeding into a dynamic of drama, one that could last for a long long time if you're not careful.

What about needing the truth, if something has happened that you indeed need to be truthful about, you know you should answer. If not, don't.

Or say that everything's been said if that is how it is for you.

Him walking off to another girl, drunk or not, has nothing to do with you replying or not. If that's the kind of guy he is, any excuse will do.

Only he is accountable for that, nothing you do is.

Archived