need a little help

I know girls love to post quotes and songs especially about love and whatever else if its just for the heck of it or a purpose meant for someone..in their profile or away messages on AIM/AOL. I just wonder do guys do the same thing sometimes? like meant for a certain girl to see w/o actually coming out and saying something?

that i'm pretty much in love with that one girl that's away at college. I haven't seen her for so long plus i'm backing off right now that she is dealing with college. a ton of homework everynight,which gets stressful for her..though i'm holding back/backing off..still I'm crazy about her and thought about doing something like that,which maybe she'll check my away message out and read it. say if it is a good idea,what are some good quotes and songs?? I don't have a clue lol

What would be better to do is put something there that means something to both of you. If it's a song or quote, then it should be something that reminds her of a time spent with you. You know like maybe one day while hagning out a song came on while you two were joking around and having fun, and everytime either of you hears that song you think of that moment. Put lyrics from the song in your message then. Other than that if you just put some random quote she may not get why, or just pass by it without any notice.

Hey,

The problem with you just putting a random song on there is a. she could think its for someone else b. she might not even notice... so i'd just go for the upfront approach and say hey girl!! ect ect anyways girls prefer confident guys.... well the girls i know hehe

Good luck hope you get your girl!

Take_the_reins xx