Confused...

PhObiA

Just a question that may seem simple to all you dating/love/"whatever you want to call it" veterans out there: Ok I'll start by giving some info:

There's a girl I like a lot, and I don't think she even knows I exist... I don't stare at her (I can't do that... somehow I feel very awkward when looking at someone too much, no matter who they are... it could be the teacher, but I still can't stare. It can be someone talking to me, and I just gotta turn my face constantly even as I speak, or I start like shaking... pretty messed up, huh?). But a couple of times I saw her, and she looked at me with an angry face... And I can't help but wonder what I have done... I mean, there was this time the teacher didn't give us enough of this handouts, and I gave her mine and went to look for another one, and when I came back, there she was looking at me with the angry face... Is being a gentleman a crime? she sits in a place with friends of her in like the last row, and I can't even see her very often... I mean, I do think she's cute, but why would she be angry?

Anyway, I haven't noticed how she looks at me recently... But I think she doesn't look angry anymore. But the thing is that everytime I see her, she never looks at me like I don't exist. Now, I think that is probably normal. But why did she look at me angrily before? Was she so disgusted at my appearance that she was angry at the fact that I might have found her attractive? So, I'm having second thoughts about being friendly to her, and just backing off or something, because I did think about trying to get to know her better once but long ago when the school year was young... This is a pretty complicated explanation, and maybe I've noticed far too many details (and some of them maybe are all in my head) on a sitaution of minor importance... But I still wanna know if I should even try, or find a more "normal" girl I could start something with...

So, my questions are: What should I do? What does she think?

I know the only way of knowing is talking to her, but I mean, Isn't it kinda obvious already?

if you hardly know this girl...how do you know for sure she looked at you "angrily"? How do you know that look wasn't her looking at you "inquisitvely" as to why this guy she hardly knows was nice enough to give her his handout? How do you know she isn't trying to figure out what your intentions are?

sorry my friend, if you want to know what sheis thinking...you have to go to the horse and hear it out of her mouth...time to do more than just give her your handouts...start saying hi...making small talk...etc...

if you hardly know this girl...how do you know for sure she looked at you "angrily"? How do you know that look wasn't her looking at you "inquisitvely" as to why this guy she hardly knows was nice enough to give her his handout? How do you know she isn't trying to figure out what your intentions are?

Well, I guess that makes sense. I haven't had the chance to do anything similar anymore, and I guess that's why she hasn't looked at me with that face again.

Well I guess I'll try to do what you said. Thank you both. Wish me good luck

Lol, that sounds really weird to me. If someone gave me their hand out I'd be like awesome dude, thanks. Maybe shes like bi-polar or.. perhaps she just got like Botox, and thats the first face she COULD make.. She could have been making an angry face, or.. a happy face..The world may never know! hah, I'm just kidding.. I don't know how to answer that... that crazy woman!

I would try to be more friendly to this girl, and not just to conclusions. It's not a good idea to judge someone, or assume something, without knowing them that well. Take the time to get to know her, then decide if you want to pursue her. Good luck!

That's what I'm going to do.

Lol, that sounds really weird to me. If someone gave me their hand out I'd be like awesome dude, thanks... that crazy woman!

lol, my thoughts exactly.

Wait, some conclusions where jumped here. Have you been a good eavesdropper & know anything at all about this girl, what do people usually say about her?

I knew this one girl, everyone said she was a (censored).

Guess what? She was.

Do alot of people like or hate her? Usually if there's alot of hate, it isn't something people are being mean for.

Through life, you learn to eavesdrop & ask randomish questions of people, creepy much? Well typically thought that way, but it works if it justs seems like it's an uninterested part of the conversation.

Wait, some conclusions where jumped here. Have you been a good eavesdropper & know anything at all about this girl, what do people usually say about her?

Well, I think that sounds too much like stalking... If you're going to do that, then keep whatever you learn to yourself and nobody else. But it's best if you don't do it, unless you're like friends with a friend of hers (A mutual friend, I mean). Otherwise, it's not good to observe too much. On the other side, its is a very good way of learning about the "oponent", lol.