Girl Problems

Mandophon

Used to like this girl I worked with, thought I could really make it work. We used to flirt like hell but I waited too long (a week) and got friendzoned. NOT trying to get out of it, I myself started to lose interest when I realized that she was in fact a party girl, drank and hung out with the, for lack of a better word, "hoes". I'm trying trying to look for advice on how to deal with the following situation.

We still work together and go to the same high school. But at work, she and this other guy I work with are hitting it off like no tomorrow and it seems as though she's doing it right in my face! They hug, tickles, massage each other. Listen to the others persons headphones, whispers in each others ears...

What infuriates me the most is that she still texts me and the day before I saw the two get so close, she asked me to help her on her math and I went sure y not, some alone time but now I feel like I'm being used. What's even worse is that she does it and she still keeps her stuff in my locker! I admit, I'm a bit jealous, simply because I still have lingering feelings about her but I have no intention in expressing such feelings; shes completely out of my league.

What can I do so that my time as a swim coach (love the job btw) can be less painful without compromising my relationship with the girl or the other guy? (I work with the two so some sort of positive relationship is a must)

It seems as though you haven't made up your mind about this girl. On the one hand you say, she hangs out with 'hoes', gets drunk and that you are not interested. So, what's the problem? How is it that all of a sudden those feelings that you had about her are now being wavered because she is interested in someone else? You want her to not have a life at all, and not be interested in anyone, yet you won't pursue her; because you want to work in a non-hostile work environment?

I think you need to keep business, business, just tell her to take her stuff out of your locker, don't help her with her math homework and do your job. Concerning yourself with this girl who is not interested in you, is a waste of your time. Learn to start focusing on things which matter in life.

It seems as though you haven't made up your mind about this girl. On the one hand you say, she hangs out with 'hoes', gets drunk and that you are not interested. So, what's the problem? How is it that all of a sudden those feelings that you had about her are now being wavered because she is interested in someone else? You want her to not have a life at all, and not be interested in anyone, yet you won't pursue her; because you want to work in a non-hostile work environment?

I think you need to keep business, business, just tell her to take her stuff out of your locker, don't help her with her math homework and do your job. Concerning yourself with this girl who is not interested in you, is a waste of your time. Learn to start focusing on things which matter in life.

My feelings towards her started to waver after a few days of her telling me that shes going to a party last weekend. It was just this friday she showed interest in the guy. Ya, cut the cord, don't leave it hanging!

Archived