Me and my ex girl broke up about 5 months ago (some of you know my story). She kept on calling me for a while and about a month ago we stoped talking to each other. I really just don't feel like talking to her….talking about my current life…if I have a girl…how my family is etc. I just don't feel talking to her about some stuff…to me it is hard to talkt to her and to know that she has a new one I also have the feeling that she was playing a little bit with my feelings.

Last Friday I went out with a girl. Went went out for a coup of coffee and as god so will I was standing with that girl outside a café and trying to open the door and my ex with her new guy was in the café and trying to open the door, too and get out of the café with her friends. They let us in and everybody was looking at me. After my ex girl left a friend of her was still there…I said hi to her and asked her how she was doing. Frits question she had for me was "is it your new girl friend" I was smiling and said no no this is only a friend.

In the last couple of days I was receiving coule of "blocked" calls. I can't say that all of them came from my ex but last night at 9:45pm ( I don't think that this call could be a business call because it's pretty late) I received again 3 blocked calls from someone….i picked the phone but the person on the other line was just quiet and didn't say a word…after the third call I turned of my cell.

My problem is that I don't want to talk to her about everyday life like a said about –if I have a girl, how my family is, how my school is- if she wants to talk to me about something serious that would be fine. I also heard that she is having a hard time to go over the break up and to move on. But why does she have a hard time when she is with a new guy….shouldn't she be happy with him????

Thanks for your time,

Still there

well i can't say i love her i can't say i don't

there is something but the problem is that she hurted my feelings but there is still something

thanks for your replay

p.s yea her new guy is maybe the bigest "looser" if he doesn't know what's going on

• 1 month later...

Well... do make sure you check on her.. i can relate to how the gal is feeling because i feel like her.

He left me without giving any reason but i did find out it was another gal. Well well.

Be a gentleman. Check on her and remember to break up with grace. Tell her she is a great gal and tell her what you love about her. Tell her she is worthy.. I think this is the best you can do. You need to help her to get over you. Especially when she has probably put in a 101% her whole heart and her whole soul into the relationship