What he wants from me. 2nd.

Hi, thanks for everyone's reply before.

Briefly, my story is that ex broke up with me for silly reason and we kept seeing each other even having sex sometimes for 2 months till now after we broke up.

I got the advice that my ex just wants to keep me in his pocket so I visited him one day and told him I dont want to have sex with him because I dont want to a 'open relationship".He said he would resepect me and also he told me he felt guilty becasue he treated me very badly in this way. It happaned 1 weeks ago.

Then he kept phoning me on Moday and Tueday trying to chat with me.And we got a chance to see each other on Thu.He kissed me and huggered me like we were together. Then he phoned me 12:20 p.m at that day saying wants to watch movie with me.I was sleeping so I told him I couldnt make it.

His action real confused me.Please give me some advice.

Don't listen to that stuff. Mine came over yesterday, and I had sex with him too. I feel worse today than I did yesterday. If they cared about us the way we cared about them, they'd be with us. Not throw us little crumbs here and there and expect us always to be there for them. They are just using us till something else comes along, and then we will be hurt again.

They're not suffering the way we do. Staring at the caller ID, not sleeping, eating and all that stuff. I went almost a week without a shower till I found out he was coming over yesterday to pick up his stuff. What did I get out of it? Him saying he wants to be friends, and a friendly f---. I don't think so. If they cared, they wouldn't treat us like this. believe me, they're enjoying our misery.

I see you point....

Mine is saying she is too confused, just doesn't want to loose me (worried about that) but doesn't want to miss out on the oppurtunity with this other guy (who is not that interested since he is still in love with his ex).

I attribute most of it to her immaturity, she has never been hurt, never been a long relationship other than us.

But do we still want them back?

Don't talk to her until she makes up her mind about you. Like I said, if they really cared, there would be no doubt in their minds, and they would be here with us. I'm not going to talk to him either. Maybe if they finally decide they want to be with us, and they were wrong, we will have moved on and realized we deserved better.

Ignore him. Like I said I've been talking to him every day, and I think it's stopping me from moving on. That's why,starting today, I won't answer him any more. If they cared, they'd be here with us, instead of torturing us with meaninless pychobabble about being friends, or missing us or any of that crap. Just don't talk to them.