spit or swallow?!?!?

It means that when a girl gives a guy a blow job there are typically two things that can be done if the guy cums in her mouth. The girl can spit the cum out or swallow the cum. It depends on the guy as to which one feels better but I am of the opinion that when a girl swallows it feels better.

As the above says. Upto u whether your comfortable swallowing or would rather spit. Most guys prefer a girl to swallow as it just shows how comfortable/erotic a girl is with them. Don't think that u have to do it. Its up to U. A lot of girls wouldn't allow a guy to cum in their mouth at all let alone spit or swallow. Just because u don't allow a guy to cum in your mouth doesnt mean u love them any less.

If your game for it but expect him to join in, snowball him

snall ball means you let him spit in your mouth but you kiss him and gives back what he gave you.

... -_- I think it's perfectly normal that he should have a taste of his own sperm if he wants to let go in my mouth... >_>;;; it's his product afterall and I like things being equal.

Well... I swollow. Mainly because... no, it doesn't taste good, but when it's that far down my mouth I don't want it to flow through my taste buds again before I spit semen out, so I just swollow. I'm used to swollowing really disgusting medicine anyways so it's not a big deal that it tastes bad. I don't think bf ever learned the real reason why I swollow though or he'd probably stop letting go in my mouth... ahaha. Good thing I never thought semen is dirty.

I think its called a "snowball" but its where after a guy has cumed in a girls mouth she then snogs him. They then play with the sperm in there mouths. I guess it rolls around like a snowball (well...its whitish) in their mouths, hence the name. But tea thinks its snallball, so it could be that, im not sure.

i typed it wrong and i thought no one cared and didn't make a difference so i didn't change it. =/ The "edited 1 time" thing always annoys me.

I didnt' mean "spit" i meant "ejaculate." I just made a typo and never corrected it... >_>;; why would sperm come out of spitting anyways? ^^: so I thought everyone got it.

Sorry.

Yea lol! I bet it will happen to me! stuff like that always happens to me! ive also got another problem! if you where in a relationship with a guy how would you be able to tell if he wanted to go further? we've ad dry sex and fingered each other but i dont know if he wants to go further. Because when we are together ive noticed things that i cant really explain like signs buti dont know if he wants me to go down on him! How would you tell??

Thats a good point! Me and Mmy bf are open with that sort of stuff so im sure he would tell me! Thanks for all your help!ooo sorry ive remembered another thing! Well i have a brace and if we do decide to go further do you reckon i would scratch him whilst doing it?!? That would be embarrassing too!