I want her back

See I was on icq one day and a girl added me from another school and i thought id talk to her well i went to a few football games to see her ( i had/have a broken leg) and it was cold to say the least well anyhow after meeting 2 times in person and calling we started dating on November 6th

I thought things were goin smoothly and then on friday (november 26th) she got back from being out of town for 2 days she called I mean she was saying how, see on the 2 dates i brought her 3 white roses (2 one time and 1 the other) and a crystal glass rose anyhow she was bragging how her family loved it and they thought i was a gentleman.. i thought it was going great.. then i call no saturday nothing.. and then sunday nothing, finally she calls me that night

im talking to her she was like ur not mad at me are you? i mean in the sweetest possible voice and i said no. anyhow she started saying all the times she lied to me and how our relationship was a lie and how she had seen her ex boyfriend at walmart who usetoo go to her school but doesnt anymore..

and i wasnt home monday but called her tuesday and i asked her about it i said do u like me? she goes i dont know i usetoo like u a lot i said do u wana still date she said i dunno and i said come on yes or no? she said i dont think things are working out.. anyhow i went to a play at her school and low and behold there she was lol.. walked by me didnt wave but i noticed she kept staring at me.. i was behind her lol?

so i dont know? i want her back and afriend of mine at my school knows her and shes gona try to help and i know 1 of her best friends # and im thinking about asking her to help me? i just dont know? but i do know i want her back lol.. so any advice will be appreciated

thanks

sincerly

Mysteryman