ex boyfriend got out of prison and came back...what to do?

If you're a good kid you don't sell drugs. It's kind of hard to convince people he's good if he sold drugs... is he still selling drugs?

If you don't know if you want to get right back with him, just don't do it. If he's selling drugs or in a gang still, I don't even see why you would want to get back with him.

but i mean he is different like he is at peace with himself and when we were together he never told me he loved me and now though we arent together he tells me all the time how he felt and how he wants to be wit me...i want him back and we are open and honest wit each other...and of course he doesnt sell nemore he knos better and he is more humble

gurl.. dis kid is how old? dose he take drugs? exactly what drugs dose he sell?

and yes it dose matters... see if its weed then no biggy, a bag is only 5 bux but if hes selling cocain or that kinda stuff then there is a problem.. forget him gurl there is only one way out, dead or in jail.

reason i mentiond the price for the drug is because ppl wont kill ofver 5$ but if u sel coke witch is alot more, ppl will kill for dat shyt

for everyone who is shoked.. dont be every sko0l i been to had atleast 5 dealers.

He sold coke and now he does have a job making legal money he is 19 he went in when he was a minor and everything and no you dont have to be in a gang to sell drugs...its not that hard. and he would never do the drugs...then i would never have been wit him. But yea he is honest...he calls me like everyday and we are more than an hr away cuz i go to bording school...i will be careful but i probably will go wit him...just in time 4 christmas...so all the good feed back thanx but all the negative thinkers