my boyfriend is being really mean and weird

hi ..... i have been going out with my b/f for a year now. i guess everything was ok (except for some problems). but recently i moved because of some problems at the place where i was living. but i still go to my own school. but after the end of the semester i have to change schools;thats really soon now.and my boy friend has been acting really weird to.we have been arguing about stupid things and acting uncomfortable around eachother as well. i tryed talking to him and asking him what was wrong , all he said was that it was because i was leaving soon but i know that thats not all. and he get really mean to i tell him that he is being mean and that i dont like it but he just turns around and says that i am the one being mean .... i love him but i am about to tear out my hear over this #-o and see i am not very good at solving my own problems ](*,) . so if anyone can help i would really really apreciate it a lot so please help asap because i dont know what to do now.. thanx in advance

there is no reason, especially at the age of 15, to be dating someone who is mean to you. That is no way to start off your dating "career". This BOY and I used that word in it's meaning - as he is far from being a MAN in both age and actions- is probably your first boyfriend, but will not be your last.

The words "problems", "mean", "arguing", "stupid things" - do not equal love.

When you change schools, you are going to be meeting a lot of different people, your life is going to change...I personally think you need to start there with a clean slate - and that includes being single.

ok but i cant break up with him ..... he is not my first but the last one hurt me pritty bad so i didnt want to be hurt again... i know that makes no sense but what i mean is that i love him and my feelings will never change that but i think i am starting to not like him in the way i use to but i still love him. breaking up with him, i cant do because i promised that i wouldnt. i told him that i wasnt ready for a long term relationship but i was willing to try. he said resently that he didnt think it would work when i moved and i believe that. but i dont know what i can do i dont want to break his heart and i dont want to have mine broken.. if at all we do end it i want to end it on good terms and i dont want to leave knowing that he hates me. so what should i do?

at 15 years old...hun, well let me start by saying this...I'm 37 years old....yep...my DAUGHTER is your age and I have nursed her though her heartbreaks, she has come to understand that she is truly too young to really know what LOVE is...

the reality is, you are going to get your heart broken many times in your life...and so will this boy you are dating now. Yes it hurts for a while, but you get over it.

Real love, and good relationships...don't hurt. And peope who actually love each other, aren't mean to each other. Regardless of the "promises" you made about not breaking up...it is still what you have to do.

If you continue to try to save a relationship that is clearly wrong for you, it is going to set a pattern for yourself later in life, and you will continue to be in relationships with people who hurt you...because that is what you are used to.

Real love, and good relationships...don't hurt. And peope who actually love each other, aren't mean to each other. Regardless of the "promises" you made about not breaking up...it is still what you have to do.

Really well put! I think that is one of the best answers to any question ive seen!