How?

JeanBesn

Hey,

I can completely relate to that..although more info. might be nice I liked a guy since I first met him..beginning of July I think & had a *major* crush on him up until just a few days ago, when I realized it was stupid and obsessive and going nowhere. If this is true for you (i.e. the guy isn't interested in you/has a girlfriend, etc) and you see it's just a fantasy, I think that's the most powerful thing. You have to realize that the time you're spending on him isn't worth it & move on. Some people say the best way to get over someone is to start dating someone else. I think this is true, but it also involves a change in mindset. You can't just fling to another guy, you have to truly realize that there is nothing between you & this guy and accept it.

That is the bit of wisdom I've got from this thing anyways. Hope it helps you out

Hey!

I can also relate and fallen and I have talked about this before in a previous post.. I thought I'd gotten over my crush but then started talking to my friend about him, saw him again and it's on again...except not as high an intensity as before.. So I guess I can't really tell you, I think it takes quite some time to fully get over it! Also depends on just how big a crush it is and how much you've invested in it! My previous crushes havem't caused me suchg grief!

QM.

I think the only way to get over someone you've liked is to just give it time. If you've invested a lot of time and feelings into this crush it won't disappear over night. Time has a way of healing wounds and you will gradually realize your feelings aren't as strong as they once were, until you can say that you are over him. It can also help to become active in something that interests you. That will keep you busy, give you something else to focus on, and take your mind off the person.

Pick out a physical or character flaw and focus on it. It usually works unless the guy is REALLY sexy and his sex appeal outweighs his flaw. i had a crush on a guy a 2 yrs ago and I just kept focusing on his lack of responsibility(big flaw). But now I have a crush on this guy I met recently and his sex appeal outweighs his flaw. #-o

So now I'm just making a list if why it'll never work out and I keep that list handy when I get the urge to think about him.