Bad relationship

Anonymous22

My girlfriend and I constantly been having arguments on and off. We had a history behind us of where she constantly rejected me and I constantly kept trying for her. She rejected me for the cause of her not wanting to be in a relationship because she was hurt from her past long term relationship I have 5 months with her 3 of when we were "dating" and 2 of when we are boyfriend and girlfriend.

Since the dating phase we were dating and doing what most couples will do which is kiss hug cuddle etc. but sometimes we would argue in this phase as well. I get mad at her because of her acting in a particular way of still being single such as talking with other guys and having lunch together which I don't blame of her having friends, what bugged me the most is that she told me this guy likes her and she kept on hanging out with him. Now that we are together we constantly argue on and off about her actions. There is hardly any communication between us and we leave arguments untouched to fix things. I try the best I can of my ability to try and fix things, but she just avoids it. Her reason being is because she is busy in her part, and I understand her but I mean we haven't even fixed one thing in our relationship since we got with each other.

Now she is acting distant and is ignoring me from the last argument we had. I just don't know what to do anymore! Any suggestions?

Archived