Me and my GF have been separated in a long-distance relationship for going on 6 months now. We have seen eachother every three months give or take, so when we do see eachother it gets rather passionate.

She wants to wait until she is married for sex, thereforeeee so do I, I'm not pressuring her for anything more but I dont know what to call what we were doing last time we were together....

We just started making out, there was some foreplay and yadda yadda we got into it. She started this the first time and I was actually quite impressed, we ended up with my leg between hers and hers in between mine (completely clothed). It escaladed to basically rubbing, i think she was just really arroused and she started rubbing up and down on my leg and consequently rubbing her leg up and down my penis. It went far, I stoped it before I had an orgasm.

This was new to me, I had never thought of or heard of this... but it worked is there an actual name for this?

And of course... anyone got any tips specifcally from the women, what would this feel like to you, what would make you (pretending your rather innocent and inexperienced, if your not) want to do this spontanously. What would feel good in return. If your giving adive, we kinda alternate top and bottom.

Hey hey your right, i actually did know what that is but it just didn't click. I looked into it more and found some other good websites to help. One thing that i found intresting on other sites is that during this you can feel the pubic bone (which i did) is it possible to stimulate that to the point of an orgasm? And of course same questions from above.

yes, I've done it until we both climaxed. Its easy in a swimming pool when you only have bathing suits on although maybe you don't want to do it in a public pool

I have a question:

I'm 25 and if I was going out with someone my age would she think its weird if I wanted to do that with her?

I have a question:

I'm 25 and if I was going out with someone my age would she think its weird if I wanted to do that with her?

Maybe, maybe not. I've been one of two people past 35 who have done it. It was a substitute for the time being and not brought to climax.

If you wanted to, I would not ask, I'd just try to get into it and see how she reacted.

No, no! Don't ask. Just let it happen.

Yes, we can hit our climax by simply having our vagina rub in something. I can definitely imagine why she was getting aroused!! Wow, you are strong-willed to not have done anything with her after all that hot and heavy action!! Congratulations! I think it's fine to continue doing that but eventually, you'll feel that she's done enough teasing and you'll be ready for the "real" thing. You then either need to cool yourselves off or take that next step! Good luck!

Marie