I need your opinion!!!!

Desired1

Hey I really need some opinions on this.

I have a lot of guy friends.

I also flirt around with guys a lot.

Some of them I like....

And some I don't.

One of my friends that Im not really into but I mess with a lot like we go out was hitting on me yesterday. I don't know whether or not we should just stay friends or some thing more.

How should I distinguish the guys I like from the ones I don't? Or to the guys what kind of vibe do I set off.

Thanx a lot! /

Some of them I like....

And some I don't.

One of my friends that Im not really into but I mess with a lot like we go out was hitting on me yesterday. I don't know whether or not we should just stay friends or some thing more.

How should I distinguish the guys I like from the ones I don't? Or to the guys what kind of vibe do I set off.

Thanx a lot! /

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

Some of them I like....

And some I don't.

Thanx a lot! /

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

hey. well i have alot of guy friends as well and im a flirtatious person. however, when i like a guy my flirting is different. you're starting to get to that point where you start liking someone because they like you. sometimse we go through tough times and what not that make us feel confused about who we like. you need to think about who you like, who you don't and make a conscious effort to behave differently with the two. see im a flirtatious person by nature, however, its not actually flirting. people im not attracted to im not flirting with, its just my behavior to them can sometimes be interpretted as flirting. so you need to be yourself with your friends. and think carefully about why you like certain people. best of luck. this is tough to get out of. maybe you should just chill with the girls and see how you really feel about your guys.