friend? ....or foe

I try n try to be a good person...but no matter what ppl always find ways to use me and then go and talk behind my back....what is wrong with me ..or is it that this world is just so horrible ..dog eat dog every man for themselves...i hate that ..we all have weak points where things happen that we regret ..i always try n make up for those times tho...and just be me..an honest caring person...i love my friends dearly ...and i have my close family members too who are sooo valuable and i will always stay close too..but then there are these ppl that say they are your friends ..and u think oooo yes a new friend i can give my 110% friendship to..n then they end up stabbing you in the back! im really down if n e one has n e thing to say to that ..PLEASE DO ...i need some cheering up BAD...

you should be able to figure out who your closest friends are, the ones you can trust most. talk to them about how you feel. your best friends will always have your back through thick and thin. they want to help you.

sometimes it does seem like the world is out to get you. it's tough to deal with, but as long as you're aware of it then you'll start to learn how to compete.

but again, this is one of those times when you need your friends to help you out, and they will because they care about you just as much as you care about them.

if you ever need someone to talk to, you can pm me and we can talk on aim.

It is hard to find quality people these days. Very hard.

Yes, the world is a crappy place. Every man for themselves.

Do not trust people unless they earn your trust. Do not give 110 % of yourself to people who do not deserve it. That keeps you from getting hurt.

Stay strong and good luck.

It can be hard to know who to trust. Yet I would save someone's live, if even if I knew they were a bad person and I hated there guts. Since it's the right thing to do. It's good to be kind, but know when you have to not be the nice person, and when to not let people take advantage of you. Good luck!

For a start, have no doubt for one second that you are a bad person or that you need to try harder to be an even better person, you sound like a wonderful, loyal, caring friend that can actually be really hard to find.

I agree with SkyFire when he said not to give 110% of yourself to people who do not deserve it. sometimes people can see an opurtunity in using somebody who is going out of there way to be nice.

"Absense is your best form of defence" - quote from my mother

but dont avoid the problem if it gets to big.

You need to really question your friends and tell them how you feel.

and if you are unable to do that then they obvioulsy arent worth your time and effort.

Dont loose heart, you are a good person trying to fit into a world of corruption.

Stay strong and stay yourself

But dont stand for being sold short

Well i've been in the world alot longer than you usied and it has taken me alot longer ot realise just how two-faced people are. I used to be very open and ome of thme feel bad for what they did but have never apologised. they feel bad because we work together and now I cut them dead and its uncomfortable to be reminded on a daily basis what a selfish person you are. its been almost two years and they know that I will never like them again. I have some good friends which I cherish though. Not all people are out for thmeselves but most are and you have to choose carefully.