Love Quotes?

Any one know any love quotes. Post them and the meaning here is one I came up with "What hurts more in love knowing or not knowing" Meaning: If you are scared to ask someone out just go for it at least you will know. If you don't asked them out then you are missing the best part of your life. Another one that is a famous one "We have nothing to fear but fear itself" Not sure the meaning. And another one "Love, What is Love, Is love happiness or is Love Fear".

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself"

The fear of what wil happen if we let our hearts go and take a chance on love is often worse than just going ahead and taking the risk. People tend to picture things as being worse than it usually is. We should just tell someone how we feel and not be afraid to take a chance on love.

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over

'Love is like a butterfly; told it too tight and it crushes; hold it too loose and it will fly away; but hold it just safely and it will live for a long time more'

You know it's love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if your not part of their happiness!!

"Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so."

Can you look into my eyes and see that I've cried a million tears...just for you?

Love is kind and patient never jealous, boastful, proud, or rude. love rejoices in the trust, but not in evil. love is always supportive, loyal, and hopeful, and trusting. love never fails! -1 Corinthians

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with your heart. -Helen Keller

Love is like a butterfly: It goes where it pleases and pleases where it goes.

Of all the words of tongue or pen the saddest are these: what MIGHT have been!

If you love two people, you don't love either one enough.

Just because two lips have met doesn't mean two hearts have joined.

"Infatuation is when you think he's as sexy as Robert Redford, as smart as Henry Kissinger, as noble as Ralph Nader, as funny as Woody Allen, and as athletic as Jimmy Conners. Love is when you realize that he's as sexy as Woody Allen, as smart as Jimmy Connors, as funny as Ralph Nader, as athletic as Henry Kissinger and nothing like Robert Redford - but you'll take him anyway."

~Judith Viorst, Redbook, 1975

*Some good websites are link removed and link removed

Here are some that I can recall from the top of my head:

-"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

The meaning is that love is the union of two people in which they are bonded together so intricately that they feel the same things together.

-"At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet." - Plato

Let's face it, love makes us a little bit softer to the point where emotions can just come out naturally and sometimes unwillingly.

-"You can't buy love, but you can pay heavily for it." - HY

Once again, love can make us do crazy things. Whether good or bad, eventually sacrifces of some sort are going to be inevitable when love is involved.

Of course I have many more, but I can't think of any more other than those.

This is one of my favorites:

For what is the beloved? She is that which I myself am not. In the act of love, I am pure male, and she is pure female. She is she, and I am I, and clasped together with her, I know how perfectly she is not me, how perfectly I am not her, how utterly we are two, the light and the darkness, and how infinetly and eternally, not-to-be-comprehended by either of us is the surpassing One we make. -D.H. Lawrence

Isn't it awesome??!!! -Bree