I am falling in love with this guy. I do want him to mine. I really want to tell him how I feel but I am scared I will scare him off. I know he was hurt in the past and also hasn't have gfs in long time. So I was told to take it slow. But I do want him to get the HINT i do like him alot. I cry over this all the time. Because when we talk we talk for hours but when he says he will call he never does. But I know he does like me bc of his family told me. They say he doesn't liking on the phone. Please any advise will help me. Do u think I should make first move or should I MOVE ON??

Nicole

Hi Nicole!

I know it´s easy for me to talk, but if you feel so unhappy about this you owe yourself to do something. After all, you´re the most important person in the world and you have to try to be happy. Tell him what you feel, at least you´ll have some kind of reaction from him.

The worst thing that can happen is that he tells you he isn´t interested (which, from what his family said, he won´t) and maybe your friendship will get awkward for a while, but in that case it would be best for you not to see him for some time anyway, so you can get over him.

Be brave, you´ll feel a lot better. You don´t need to be crying all the time.

Take care.

Olivia