Was she flirting with me or being friendly?

Superus

this is about the same girl in my previous thread.

So I was sitting in the cafe and I noticed her come in and I just felt like she was starring at me. even when class ended and I was walking out I noticed her talking to her friend while turn her head to look at me.

She arrived at the cafe and I was already sitting watching the news. There was a single table up front (2 chairs) but she didn't sit facing me she sat with her back facing me. then while putting her books away I noticed through my peripherals that she was looking at me. So when she gets up I look at her and she came up to me with a big smile on her face asking "what did you get on the test?" I said " ha what did you get on the test?" She said "you first what did you get on the test?" I told her my grade and she said on me too! And she was smiling and talking and asking me questions about the the exam. I also felt that when the conversation was done she was still standing there so I had to say more things. The. She said ok I'll see you next week! I said you too bye! She walks away.

Ok 30-40 mins later i turn around and i saw her walking back in the cafe. She was walking in a way were I knew she saw me. But I turned around for a split second and I saw her walking right out of the cafe. So I'm sure she saw me and walked right out. I never seen her do that before she normally just chills every class period in the cafe.

What do u guys think? Is she nervous?

She definitely sounds nervous around you. Has she ever talked to you before? If she made an excuse to talk to you like that she might be interested, talk to her some more in class to find out for sure. As for the part where she came back into the cafe later and suddenly walked out after noticing you she probably thought it would be awkward to run into you again after that brief conversation. Have you ever talked to someone, said you had to go do something and left (thinking you wouldn't see them until the next day), only to run into them again 10 minutes later? It's kind of like that.

Actually a similar situation happened to me a few months ago but I think I made the mistake of not making a move on her soon enough. After a point she would be friendly with me but instead of teasing me or joking with me like she did before she was very casual about everything. Now after talking to her and trying to flirt with her she avoids talking to me. Not sure what to tell you except if you think she likes you don't wait too long to show you're interested in her.

If you are interested in getting to know her, show it. Talk to her in th cafe. Talk to her in class. I've had a guy did that to me when I was in high school. He sat in front of th class but I would catch him glancing back at me all the time and I used to wonder why. He also tried to start up a convo with me and then we ended up with the same pe class the upcoming year. I thought it was kind of weird at first and then I was wondering if he liked me or just wanting to be friends. Well I ended up falling for him as he helped me see the world a bit. That was high school years of course but I think that if u might feel the same it doesn't hurt to get to know her. You guys might hit it off or become great friends... Who knows

Archived