confused

khujo56

Hi

i've been talking to this girl on and off for about 2 years.

we never have time to see each other but when we do, the feelngs for each other are clearly there.

now what i don't get is that i'm attracted to her and she is to me. but for the last 2 days she never returned my calls. we were supposed to go out on saturday, but when i call her to confirm the date, she never returned my call. do you think that she is just playing me. i don't know if i should call her anymore since i've been the one who calls and then she returns my calls. i feel like and idiot

Ahh, don't worry about it. Something like that just happened to me, and I don't feel like an idiot. If you see her in person, that helps. If she doesn't answer ur question, she's not "interested". If she says something good, then u got a date. The girl I last liked gave all the signals that she liked me (unintentionally), but she didn't like me back.

Just see how things go.

Maybe she's really busy ir somethin' but u have to see her in person. She's can't run or hide, and if she does, then u know ur answer.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

From my experiences, it has never worked. You have to tell them in person, or if you can' do that by phone. Everything can go wrong when u send an E-Mail - u can't see or hear her, someone else can open it up or be there, it just doesn't work well.

shoot...i already did it. great now i put more fuel in the fire.

i dunno if anyone has experienced this but i tend to fall for girls quckly.

it's been 3 years since my last serious relationship and now that i met this girl and really like her, i guess i miss all that. that's why i am so anxious about her. do you think i should ease off and see how she handles it. in the back of my head i sorta know that she'll just move away from me