Sex drive is gone since she got on BC?

Finch

Hello,

This girl that I've been with just started taking birth control recently. Lately she has absolutely no sex drive. This is abnormal for her considering that before she used to want to have sex every single day while I was the one that didn't want to do anything.. now things are the other way around. She just has zero sex drive since she got on birth control.

Is this normal? What can I do to increase her sex drive? She told me that whenever we fool around she gets horny, but doesn't enjoy it as much because it's a spur of the moment kind of thing. I don't want to seduce her like that if she doesn't want to do anything in the first place. However, at the same time I'm really starting to become sexually frustrated and she knows that.

If this is her first time taking them she has to get used to them. My first month I had morning sickness, bad headaches, and was just tired. So it could be shes still getting used to them. Now I feel better than ever. So she could get it back. But I agree that she should go see her gyno...he'll possibly put her on another type but if not, she'll get her drive back

Justagirl