How should I surprise my girlfriend?

My girlfriend and I will have been together for 4 years come march 9th. I am in the military and it has always been a long distance relationship with only a few in person meetings. She is graduating this year and I am planning to fly out (if work permits) and surprise her that day as well as be around for a few more days afterwords. Does anyone have any good ideas on how to surprise her at graduation? Right now I am planning to call her at the end and congratulate her then come up behind her with flowers while still on the phone. Any good ideas or comments are welcome ^^ thank you.

That is going to be hard to do without someone in on it. The graduation ceremonies usually are very limited admission with so many tickets available per student. Also, what if she made plans to take a road trip with girlfriends the next day? You might not be able to get in at the end for the surprise. One other option is to be sure you can do it, and then tell her so she can count down the days in anticipation.

If you really want to do the surprise, then I would definitely try to get someone in on it to help you.

Archived