hello there, thank you for hearing me out. well i consider myself to be a nice guy, i can get a little rowdy with my friends, but, i'm a really funny dude, i usually can make people laugh often, so why don't i have a girl friend? I just don't think girls are interested in me, what am i doing wrong? O yeah, and i have been getting stretch marks around my arms stomach, and around my nipples, some worse than others. will they go away? how much do girls care? please respond ASAP or drop a message in my box. THANX MUCH.

hey man, you should work out more often and take care of your body now that you are young, the older one gets, the more difficult it is to stay in shape. Don't do it for anybody else, do it for yourself.

As for the girlfriend issue, There could be many factors that may be driving them away? I don't know. If you have any female friends, ask them what they think of you and if you are doing something wrong.

Well, I'm a girl and I have stretch marks...but that' s just because I was a late bloomer and grew so rapidly. I have them around my breasts, hips, and inner thighs. Put cocoa butter on them while they're still red so that they don't leave marks when they fade.

Now, about the girl issue. Girls don't always like to approach guys. Are you sure that they are just nervous to approach you instead of just not being into you at all? I've liked a ton of guys but never had the balls to go up to them.