Am I over thinking it?

Bertha Jane64

Ok so I've been talking to this guy for about a month through texting and everything and we got really close and we were flirting all the time. He works late hours and would send me goodnight texts when he got out and I would send him goodmorning texts when I got up. Just stuff like that. He even invited me to go camping with him this summer and we made a bunch of plans like that. But we hadn't had a first date yet; but then about a week ago he asked me if I wanted to go to the movies with him and I said yes, of course. But the day of the date he texted me saying he was super sick and he wouldn't be able to make it so I told him I hoped he felt better and we talked for a little bit longer but then he stopped replying. The day after that I texted him saying "Hi(: How are you?" and it's been a day since I said that and he hasn't responded. Do you guys think he just wasn't interested? and if he wasn't then why did he make a date? I know it's only been a day, but we've talked for a month straight and it's just weird.

Archived