There's Light at the End of the Tunnel

Hey all,

I recently listened to this song and wanted to share it with my ENA family. I'd like to thank everyone for their help and support. You have all made this extremely difficult time much easier - I couldn't be at the stage I am now without everyone's help.

Break ups suck. The person who just told you that they loved you yesterday breaks your heart today. You go through a range of emotions - anger, agony, hurt, sorrow and you feel as if everyday is a struggle. You feel helpless and rejected. You wake up in the morning and the first thought is your ex. You go to sleep at night and your last thought is your ex and you absolutely dread the next day.You feel as if you're being torn apart from the inside and that a whole chunk of your soul is missing. Right after the break up, you feel as if you will fight through all adversities and go that extra mile to have your loved one back on your side. You can't believe that someone that was so close to you can become a complete stranger in an instant.

Walking alone in life is never difficult but when you have walked thousands of miles with someone that you care so deeply about, having to part ways with them and walking back alone is absolutely dreadful.

Just know that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Things will get better. What begins as one of the most heart wrenching experience in your life will blossom into an eye opening experience. You will become much stronger. This journey will bring both great pain and glory but you'll come out a better person. You'll eventually realize that you deserve better and much more than what your ex gave you. Start to focus on yourself. Do things that you neglected doing when you were in a relationship. Reach out to people who you ignored, spend time with your family, take up a new hobby. MAKE YOURSELF BETTER IN EVERY ASPECT. Not for them, but for you.

This song really hit home for me today and I thought I'd share it with you guys. I apologize, it's a rap song, but it's FANTASTIC

They've hurt you badly, IT'S YOUR TIME TO SHINE and to stop holding on to what hurts and make room for what feels good.

Archived