I cannot decide if I should leave off contact and see if she contacts me, be her friend and she if she falls in love me with again, show her I have changed by always being there, treat her like nothing happened and see if she wants me back. 3 yrs, I was her first pretty much everything, and she was my first love.

She is always asking my best friend (he is married to her sister) if I say or ask about her. I do not know if she is playing games and wants my attention or not.

I am at a TOTAL LOSS!!

When I was talking to her, called me everyday and always wanted me to go see her at work and have dinner with her. She was always hugging me then one day stopped, for no apparent reason. Then I broke off contact.

What does she want and what is she thinking?

I do not see her, it hurts, I see her, it hurts. I think of her, it hurts. I dream of her every night and would do anything to get her back.

Please, Girls, what is your take on this.

Dude I am in the same situation as you are. I have no idea what I should do. Do I let her contact me and break contact until she contacts me. She wasnt my girlfriend or love but I know there are feelings and I just dont know what to do. I want to be with her more then anything and I just dont know if I break contact until she contacts me or if I keep on contacting her. Please ladies help us men out. There is to short of time and to many games that are being played. Why are girls so confusing?

Hey guys,

Well I have a suggestion for the two of you. Call up your ladies and invite them to lunch, or something like that, say you want to catch up. Keep it light and be yourselves. You are tired of the games so guess what? someone has to make the first move. You don't have to wait. If they say they can't and give you a good reason why, then ask when would be a better time. Hopefully they will give you a date.

Phillinglost I wonder if maybe you did something that turned her off to you, without knowing of course.

hatingsinglelife, maybe your girl was waiting for you to make a move and you didn't. Sorry I don't know your whole story. I'll look it up.

So what do you think? Are you up for some lunch?