Its been 5 years - have I not healed yet !!??!!

I got divorced in June of 2007 after seperating in November of 2006.

I dont talk to my ex-husband at all, I also recently deleted him off facebook because he wouldn't answer any of my questions. He did wish me happy birthday and such but after breaking up we maybe talked to each other 5-6 times in the last 5 years.

He is a muscician and I have found lyrics about me in his music which makes me really uncomfortable and I have stopped talking to all of our mutual friends except my sister.

I always think about the wonderful times we used to have. I dont know if I will ever get over him or if anything will ever match what I had with him.

He was kind and nice, he constantly built me up, my confidence can be low. He was a nice guy, he just turned bad in the end and thats why I left him.

Its a sad story and it breaks my heart right now but how do I ever find anyone as good as him ?

You need to let go of the past, and give yourself a new chance at life, you are only disabling your own wonderfull future by clinging onto a gravestone of the past, let the ghost of the past sleep, and move on to something more for your life. Talk to your psychiatrist to process all of this.

Archived