I know Its Love BUT...

Im so completely Caught in this love for this guy.. For 2 years Ive loved him Recently though we stopped talking and It was my decision to stop talking.. I felt like i needed to get over him becuz he always told me that i didnt care anymore becuase i started hanging out with this guy But I think he only wanted to hear that I did care and Im not going to give into him We were Best friends though like Brother and sister we were there for each other through alot.. and so many people thought He just wasnt ready for the reltionship I wanted that he did love me that u could tell by the way he looked at me and the way he acted around me.. or even when we werent together to his friends he talked about me.. like he asked his friends if I had talk to them.. But I loved him and he was like Ur my sister.. becuz I tried for 2 years to have him love me and After I moved it then matters.. what the heck? So anyway.. his Bday is coming up and Im Deff. Going to call him but i want to know if I should tell him I miss talking to him.. and that I really want to talk to him.. That I actually need to talk to him.. to be emotionally stable again.. But id only tell him i miss him.. After we stopped talking I wrote him a letter unlike anything Ive ever written explaing things he alreayd knew and things he didnt .. all our memories and things Il never forget... But like at the end I wrote that I love him with all my heart and I miss Him so much but that it was a closing to our friendship and no matter what I would never for get him .. Now Im so lost with out him there.. Like im so used to picking up the phone even when i moved here and telling him about my day.. I dont want to go for the first guy here that walks into my life becuz thats shallow to just need that space filled and have the first guy walk into my life fill it... I need Him there.. And it just hurts inside.. sso much.. so what should I do??

um just if ur gonna call him act normal, theres no point of telling him how u feel atleast i dont see any point, if he only loves you as a sis, if u do tell him how u feel like oh u miss him and that u love him his just gonna push u away and its gonna hurt even more.....try to move on.............stop waisting time on him........