Need help on hooking up

Ok, here's the thing... I'm going to a party tonight, at which a girl whom I'm good friends with is going to be. This girl is gorgeous, and she's often told me that I'm hot. I haven't had anything (if you know what I mean) in a long time, and I'm looking to achieve something tonight. So how do you think I should go about trying to accomplish this? Understand that I'm not talking about asking her out or telling her how I feel, since it's not really a matter of romance. Understand also that I'm 16 and I'm not talking about sex, or even anything more than some good lip-locking. I've got some ideas of my own, but suggestions and advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I would add that after she agrees, try to touch her lips with your fingertip and tell her "Hush Hush, say no word, just let me drink this fine wine" now you can move your finger down to her neck - if you think she wouldn't mind it – move it so softly and with a great tenderness while looking at her eyes and closing your face to her, keep a really close distance between your lips, let her anticipate and think for a while, may be you let her come to you if you think that she will, then when your lips are just so close you might want to play this game for one more time, or ultimately just kiss her the way you think she want. After all it seems to me as if kissing is just one form of fine arts. May be this is a good idea even I am not so sure, and you might invent your own way which is much better for it will be defiantly more truthful and unexaggerated.

Good Luck!

P.S. Tell me about the results!!!

I would add that after she agrees, try to touch her lips with your fingertip and tell her "Hush Hush, say no word, just let me drink this fine wine"

Please don't be offended, but if a guy said this to me I would burst out laughing. And I would totally lose focus on kissing him. The rest of the advice on this post was good, though.

I would add that after she agrees, try to touch her lips with your fingertip and tell her "Hush Hush, say no word, just let me drink this fine wine"

Please don't be offended, but if a guy said this to me I would burst out laughing. And I would totally lose focus on kissing him. The rest of the advice on this post was good, though.

Please dont be offended by this either, but I did burst out laughing when I read that. XD But, like Scout said, the rest of the post is very good advice. (:

Please dont be offended by this either, but I did burst out laughing when I read that. XD But, like Scout said, the rest of the post is very good advice. (

Wow XDDDDDD!

I like cheesy sayings but, like, thats so cheesy I doubt I'd be able to hold a laugh in. No offence, but I also burst out laughing when I read that