Scared,Confused,Alone...

Please help me,

I am finding it really difficult to carry on. I don't know where to start. I am all alone and often find tears falling from my eyes uncontrolably.

There's no one to talk to, no one to care. There never has been.

I feel really ugly all the time and can't bare to look at myself in the mirror.

Everyone else seems so beautiful. It's Friday night and i'm all alone, again.

I've been trying to be the best person I can be, but I can't go on much longer like this. It's really hurts to watch everyone else being loved.

Well hello wolf, First off, please calm down. You've come to the right spot. Yo are not alone here (hence the name ) The best place to start is from the beginning. Why do you feel so down? Did something happen recently to send to our doorstep?

Why do you feel alone? is there a specific situation that is causing you grief? How is your family, school life?

You said you try to be the best person you can be, but that you can't carry on? Why do you put up a false front? if you feel sad then be sad, why put on a happy fake face? that won't help you.

I and the other memeber here will be glad to give you our advice, please explain your situation so we can give you direct advice instead of this general stuff. Thanks.

I don't think there is a specific underlying cause. Family life is ok, I work fulltime. No specific situations causing grief- I have been through alot, but it's not that.

I suppose looking in the mirror get's me down most. I really don't want to live looking like this. It's horrible.

Wolf first off, stop seeing urself as an enemy. My current girlfriend used to be the same way she thought she was ugly, and that no one would ever care about her. What she didn't realize is that she was beautiful all she had to do was open her eyes and see if for herself.

So i'm asking you to open your eyes and see what you are, we are all beautiful bc God made us all and nothing God creates is ever ugly. You will find someone soon, and they will treat you like the angel you are, so please don't hate yourself for not having a date on Friday nights or not hearing ur beautiful.

Let me be the first to say it, you are beautiful, and don't let anyone tell you other wise. Like crookster said, you have nothing to fear becasue we're here for you.

If only you knew how much I understand you. I understand those nights alone, when you see all of those people, out there having fun. I understand your pain of feeling like not many people care. I understand all those nights you feel are wasted because you don't feel like you belong.

I understand.

I wish to you, from the infinite depth of my soul, that your loneliness ends.

Good luck, friend.

Etienne

If only you knew how much I understand you. I understand those nights alone, when you see all of those people, out there having fun. I understand your pain of feeling like not many people care. I understand all those nights you feel are wasted because you don't feel like you belong.

I understand.

I wish to you, from the infinite depth of my soul, that your loneliness ends.

Good luck, friend.

Etienne

I was sad to read that someone else is also in this position, yet relieved at the same time.

Why does it have to be like this- being the one on the outside,looking in

...it's been like this for as long as i can remember, and I can't see it changing. I'm not happy living like this, and need an end to all this pain.

Well you know Wolf, you can't see any reasons to change because you've adapted a certain kind of behaviour that keeps repeating itself.

In order to change you have to desire change. Than turn your will into actions. It's easy to say, I know, but it's not impossible. I know some people who've managed to change.

I am in a process of change. Sometimes, I go back to bad life habits. It's not easy. I've been living unhealthy life guidelines for many years, and changing is hard. Very hard.

I see a psychologist once a week and it helps loads! I cannot stress how helpful it is to see clearly things as they are.

Good luck friend.

E.